Saturday, June 19, 2010

Questions

Dear Victorious,

So all these people write to you with questions about theology. Do you have any questions that you'd like to ask (and have someone answer)? Or do you already have all the answers?

Danny P. - Riverside, CA

Dear Danny,

Of course, I have many questions I'd like to have answered. Mine are more "why" questions though. For example, I'd like to know why God has allowed evil to reign here on earth for so long. (I've come to the conclusion though that I'm going to have to live with some unanswered questions in life.)

I don't believe that the people who write to me are asking theological questions though. For the most part, they seem (to me, at least) to be more questions of how make practical application of Biblical principles in everyday life. In that context, yes, I do have the answers. I've found that the Bible is a wonderful source of direction. In fact, there's never been a life issue or a question of any kind that I couldn't find help with in the Bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment