Monday, December 20, 2010

Financial Peace University?

Dear Victorious,

I think you've blogged before about Dave Ramsey. But I'm wondering about his Financial Peace University. Our church is offering it and my husband and I need some help like that. Would it be okay to take that course at our church?

Nelda R. - Ponca City, OK

Dear Nelda,

Yes, I think it is find for you to take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course. I object to Mr. Ramsey's unloving, hateful remarks on his radio show. And I don't understand why America's pastors - who make him rich by peddling his wares in their churches - don't stand up and take him to task for his ungodly behavior. Nevertheless, his course is Biblically based and the financial principles he teaches are godly and worth your time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment