Monday, December 13, 2010

1 Corinthians 13

Dear Victorious,

I liked your post about love the other day. Have you ever thought about writing a book that would explain 1 Corinthians 13 virtues and attributes of love?

Nona P. - Charlotte, NC

Dear Nona,

No, I haven't. I think such a book would frankly run on forever. It would be a never-ending litany of everyday life experiences in all our relationships ... looking at how love would be in each one of them. I think it would be far more productive if each of us would grasp 1 Corinthians 13 and start making our own lists of what love is and isn't, as well was what love does and doesn't.

How about it? Any of my readers care to send me their own list of things love is and isn't, and does and doesn't ... based on 1 Corinthians 13? I'd love to read them and promise to share the best ones in my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment