Saturday, January 1, 2011

FORMAT CHANGE

Dear Readers,

I am making a little change to this blog, and decided the New Year is a good place to start. In recent months, I've begun to receive letters questioning the identity of someone who'd written. For example, "I know it was so-and-so who wrote that!"

I don't really think there's value in such dialogue. And when I looked at the situation, I realized there's also not much value in partially identifying the writer and their place of residence. In addition, the volume of questions coming in to me has dropped off again. (It did this once before and I nearly suspended the blog.) I'm not sure why that it is - but I always allow for the possibility that the blog is becoming irrelevant. You, the readers, have to make that determination though.

So starting today, I'll just be publishing questions. Of course you can still write me with your questions, send them to victoriousconqueror@ymail.com and I'll do my best to answer them on blog. But in addition, I also may start inserting some questions myself --- just to keep it interesting.

I've mentioned this before but it is worth mentioning again. I'm a fan of a terrific web site that answers questions for Christians and others seeking Biblical truth and understanding. Visit http://www/gotquestions.org/ and you'll find they've answered literally thousands of questions there. You can browse their web site to see what all they've already got. You can also sign up for their e-mail service, and receive a periodic email with answers to very interesting questions.

Finally, if you read my blog or ask me questions, keep in mind that while I strive to be Biblically accurate --- the answers I publish on this blog are strictly from my own perspective and understanding of Biblical truth. As with anything, you should always test whatever I teach you against God's Word to make sure that it stands up in the face of Biblical truth. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Sincerely,

Victorious Conqueror - a man blessed and upheld by God's amazing grace

No comments:

Post a Comment