Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Question for God

Dear Victorious,

If you could ask God just one question and knew He'd answer it, what would you ask Him and why?

Zach N. - Conroe, TX

Dear Zach,

When you walk with God, there are a lot of unanswered questions that you must find peace with. But the one question that I most struggle to find peace with is the question of evil. Simply put, I don't understand why God would allow evil to continue as long as He has. I know and trust that He has a purpose. But my inferior mind cannot begin to imagine such a purpose. Said differently, I tend to think that if I were God I would have eradicated evil long ago.

And why I would choose this question to ask is simply because it is the one piece of ambiguity in the Christian life that I have the most challenge finding peace with.

No comments:

Post a Comment