Saturday, May 30, 2009

Susan Boyle

Dear Victorious,

So where are you now with Susan Boyle? Will she win Britain's Got Talent? What do you think is next for her?

Fan of Susan

Dear Fan,

I too am a fan of Susan. But I am no sure I'm one to ask about where she'll go next. She is a phenomenon. I have to admit, I watched her latest performance (Memory, from Cats) - but it wasn't quite as captivating. It could have been the video quality. My suspicion is that we've seen the best of Susan already. And I doubt we'll see it again until she gets a recording contract and someone professionally manages the capturing of her best singing.

The ironic truth, if we'd ever dare admit it, is that there's a little bit of Susan Boyle in most of us. And it's just aching to get out. That's why I think she fascinates us so!

No comments:

Post a Comment